Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative craftmanship since 1966. Creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking an EMEA Store Facilities Specialist as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
· Manage and control hard and soft services in EMEA Network (technical equipment maintenance, cleaning and gardening service)
· Execute Facility and Maintenance planned maintenance (ordinary)
· Execute Facility and Maintenance extraordinary plan
· Control correct execution of the service agreements for maintenance activities and keep them up-to-date in collaboration with Legal dept
· Organize tendering processes to evaluate the best contractors/stakeholders in the market under the drive of EMEA Facilities Manager
· Manage procurement and orders and of all necessary services, materials and equipment
· Plan and execute ordinary and extraordinary maintenance activities, being the first point of contact for external contractors
· Manage and archive necessary documentation for all the equipment and local regulations
· Coordinate and execute all architectural, construction and millwork activities for extraordinary interventions, including cost-plan reporting
· Periodic site inspections in the stores to ensure the highest standard in stores’ aspects and to check execution of planned and extraordinary maintenance activities
· Support EMEA Architectural dept for Action Plan execution
· Coordinate and execute local warehouses’ new openings, including site surveys, selection of contractors/tendering, project management and construction, handover of the unit to Retail
· Coordinate and execute stores’ closures according to store network developments including organizing all the necessary activities and coordinate with Retail Operation team
· Be the first point of contact with the stores’ staff and collaborate with Retail Operation dept for any issues which may occur in the network related to Facilities aspects
· Collaborate with Group’s EMEA Store IT dept in order to facilitate and resolve issues related to the infrastructure/network equipment and integrate new technologies in the network according to IT plan (technical support)
· Collaborate with EMEA H&S manager to ensure compliance with local regulations, organizing all the necessary activities for rectifications and technical support
· Actively propose smart solutions and collaborate with Group’s Facilities shared services
Who you are?
· Degree in Architecture or Engineering
· 2 years’ experience in a similar position and in luxury retail
· Languages: Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken.
· Other languages (French and/or German and/or Spanish) are a plus
· Must have excellent scheduling skills
· Strong Problem-solving skills. Able to work independently, but also collaboratively with cross functional teams
· Multitasking, able to quickly shift from planning to admin/management
· Extremely organized, detail oriented and attention to detail and deadline-oriented.
· Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and AutoCAD;
· Excellent understanding of design drawings and project documentation;
· Knowledge of standard quality for means, methods and materials in construction and millwork required for a luxury environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Frequent travel required
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
· Full time