Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking an E-Commerce Content intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
· Work within the eCommerce Merchandising team to ensure the best possible product assets are presented on the website
· Support on eCommerce shoot: timing, sample management, quality check on set
· Ensure that assets respect guidelines, creative and merchandising requirements
· Manage the retouch process liaising with relevant teams and ensure timely upload of all relevant content
· Check and debug all assets once online to ensure quality of Bottega Veneta website
· Support on third parties’ asset requests (wholesalers, partners and affiliates)
· Maintain shoot reports to provide relevant teams with continuously updated information
Who you are:
· Successful studies in Business Management, Project Management, Fashion & Luxury Brand Management or any equivalent studies
· Excellent digital skills (Excel, Power point, Outlook…)
· Fluent in English
· Proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude and an organized project management mind set
· Able to contribute to the development and execution of digital-creative work
· Confident about communications between different departments
· Great verbal and written communication skills
· Interested in world class creative output, latest digital trends and constant monitoring of fashion ecosystem
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background .
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Bottega Veneta SRL