BALENCIAGA Stock Controller Berlin
Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections there until 1968. Cristóbal Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as "the master of us all" by Christian Dior and as “The Couturier of the Couturiers” by Gabrielle Chanel. The ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house.
While the brand’s identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well. Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful.
Since October 2015, Demna Gvasalia has designed both men’s and women’s collections as the artistic director.
The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion.
We are currently seeking a Stock Controller who will report to the Store Manager as part of our team in Berlin.
You will supervise the warehouse supplying products to the sales floor or other stores and monitor stock and inventory levels. You will oversee logistics of shipping between the local warehouse and regional warehouses.
How you will contribute
· Ensure receipt, quantities, tagging, deliveries of products, articles, and supplies in a timely manner
· Prepare new items to be displayed in collaboration with the sales team
· Ensure replenishment is done hourly and accurately
· Owner of stockroom organisation
· Control and supervise transfers and all other operations in a timely manner
· Manage organisation of stock in accordance with directives and procedures (style, size and colour)
· Supervise the flow of goods between storage and the shop floor, prepare and control arrangement of articles
· Follow daily placement of items for sale, in line with articles available in stock
· Plan and undertake inventory operations, and be a stakeholder in monitoring loss-prevention and unknown mark-downs
· Communicate on a daily basis with article rotation managers, and propose remedial measures where necessary
Who you are
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Fast paced and well organised
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel)
· A strong team player and considerate of colleagues
· Fluent in German and English, other languages will be considered a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
Balenciaga Germany GmbH