We are currently seeking a Stock Associate who will report to the Store Director.
Achieve daily business objectives by supporting all shipping and receiving, overseeing inventory, monitoring store supplies, and maintaining back stock effectively. The Stock Associate is also responsible for processing repairs, supporting the back office, and supporting the sales floor as needed.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING
· Oversee shipping and receiving; ensure goods are shipped accurately and in a timely manner
· Ensure inter-store transfers are processed correctly
· Responsible for maintaining and replacing inventory levels of all store supplies (i.e. shopping bags, sales receipts, tissue paper and all other materials necessary)
· Process, ship, and track repairs as needed in partnership with retail management
· Responsible for ensuring stock is organized and accessible
· Check in new merchandise effectively and organize back stock to accommodate the team
STOCK, INVENTORY, & LOSS PREVENTION MANAGEMENT
· Ensure correct store inventory levels by partnering with management and the sales team through monthly cycle counts
· Prepare, implement, and execute inventory in partnership with management and Inventory Control
· Ensure the monthly store reconciliation and negative on-hand is completed accurately and submitted on time
· Assist with implementation of visual display and merchandising as directed by management according to company’s standards
· Ensure that all company information related to visual standards, received from Store Manager and Corporate is communicated to the team as needed
SALES AND SUPPORT
· Support the sales floor as needed
· Work on additional projects as directed by management
STORE MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
· Oversee daily cleaning and physical up-keep of the inside and outside store
· Fixtures, shelving, carpeting, lighting, and supplies: Maintain highest standards in the functioning, presentation, and maintenance of store property
· Communicate needs for new fixtures, landscaping, floor/carpet cleaning
· Ensure proper levels of supplies are on hand at all times
· Oversee all maintenance and repair calls to ensure quality meets company standards
WHO YOU ARE
· 3+ years of operational experience within luxury retail
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word Processing), JDA, etc.
· Ability to react quickly on your feet in a fast paced environment
· A strong communicator with proven ability to interact regularly with internal and external individuals
· Ability to lift and move bulk merchandise
· Proven ability to drive results
· Excellent organizational skills
· Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
· Talent for managing, coaching and developing a team
· Strong communication skills
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s Cabazon Outlets team as a Stock Associate who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors.
Balenciaga America Inc.