About us Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections there until 1968. Cristóbal Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as "the master of us all" by Christian Dior and as “The Couturier of the Couturiers” by Gabrielle Chanel. The ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house. While the brand’s identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well. Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful. Since October 2015, Demna has designed both men’s and women’s collections as the artistic director. The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion. We are currently seeking a E-business Performance Analyst who will report to the Digital Data & CRO analyst
By analyzing the source of traffic & the full website journey, the web analyst will generate insightful analytics to help better understand the ecommerce performance and provide actions/recommendations to the platform, media, CRM & emerchandising team.
How you will contribute
· Determine most important ecommerce KPIs to track to assess the user journey’s performance
· Build reporting that will help the team understand the .com customer journey and path to purchase online and paths to key actions
· Support ad hoc requests for data and insights
· Work with platform, media, CRM and e merchandising teams to implement your recommendations
· Lead the AB test program in a close collaboration with platform team, peers & group to optimize user journey and push CVR
Who you are
· A professional with 3-5 years of experience in analytical roles. A previous experience in luxury fashion ecommerce company is a plus
· A person with strong quantitative analytical skills and excellent attention to detail and accuracy
· An expert with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager (or any TMS) and an Experience with Content Square is a plus
· A professional able to share complex situation in a synthetic way
· English & French speaker
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
· Full time