As the Assistant Finance Manager, you will work at Head Office to support the smooth running of the company's Finance function, providing meaningful and Management Information.
This entails focusing on UK financial division, also analyzing/breaking down worldwide management accounts. Communicating with financial & Non-financial members of staff worldwide and completing tasks in an accurate & timely manner.
If you are a Part qualified accountant (or similar) with excellent MS Excel skills, then this is a fantastic opportunity to take your next step in a growing international brand.
· Month End closing- including review of accruals, as well as Preparing monthly management accounts of Opex & Capex.(Including analysis of Worldwide costs)
· Approval of Employees expenses
· Helping to prepare annual budget and subsequent forecasts
· Cash flow analysis and forecasting.
· Preparing monthly department reports
· Reconcile & Analysis of Worldwide Travel costs
· Work with accounts payable to allocate & chase approval of Invoices
· Review & Clear down of Balance sheets
· Occasional raising of invoices to 3rd parties & intercompany
· Work with accounts assistant to Manage petty cash at HQ & Other UK locations
· Ad hoc duties