Alexander McQueen is renowned for its unbridled creativity and the brand today has become synonymous with modern British couture. Since her appointment in 2010 as Creative Director, Sarah Burton has produced critically acclaimed collections with a focus on handcraft and artisanal techniques. Her ability to marry the design codes of the house with lightness and her own feminine touch has brought a new and personal aesthetic.
Part of the Kering portfolio of brands, Alexander McQueen has expanded internationally through both wholesale and retail channels in the past few years, strengthening its positioning within the luxury sector. With a total network of over 60 directly-operated Alexander McQueen stores and a strong presence in the world’s most prestigious department stores, the brand’s iconic status continues to grow across the world.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To achieve personal sales goal on a monthly basis by providing high quality of service
· To provide high quality of service to the customer by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of the brand and products
· To build repeat clientele and maintain customer relationship
· To provide first level of after sales services in an effective way to ensure customer satisfaction
· To perform other related ad hoc tasks and projects where necessary
· Minimum Form 5 and above with at least 2-year solid fashion retail sales experience
· Prior exposure in luxury goods or premium fashion brands is preferred
· Demonstrate strong sense of high-end fashion
· Possess excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skill
· Good command of Mandarin
ALEXANDER McQUEEN (HONG KONG) LIMITED