Position: Accounts Assistant - Christopher Kane Ltd
Reporting to: Financial Officer
· Processing and checking of all employee expenses ensuring compliance with company policy and reconciling the advances allocated to them
· Vital link to the shared service structure where you will be required to visit occasionally and work with closely developing improved working practices.
· Be able to check and validate the payment runs
· Raising of all company invoices and recharges
· Involvement in the analysis of monthly management reporting under direction of the FC
· Involvement in the forecasting & budgeting process of the company
· Balance sheet analysis, tracking debtors etc.
· Various ad-hoc projects