Description de l'offre
Come join us and be part of a phenomenal, industry respected field sales team and help us represent some of the biggest brands in the food industry.
You will help us grow brand visibility on brands such as Pringles, Kellogg's Corn Flakes and Crunchy Nut, whilst building your commercial skills in a company & environment that wants you to personally grow with us as you development in role.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Ideally you'll have an FMCG background, but it's not essential – we'll teach you all you need to know about the Kellogg way of selling and the categories we sell in. What is vital is attitude and behaviour. It's about working smart: taking responsibility & accountability, challenging yourself, analyzing how you can improve and ensuring that every action you take builds towards our objective. You'll be influencing customers, building business relationships and generating sales in our biggest accounts to help us all win.
· Work with our Field Sales Managers to help deliver and exceed annual business and individual targets across the top 4 major multiples in grocery;
· Manage and influence the customer relationships at a store level to step change customer engagement & to deliver the best results for Kellogg's in line with our field sales strategy and priorities;
· Land the UK field sales deployment plan in store, make innovation and events huge in store;
· Demonstrate “Freedom within the Framework” to drive growth in the accounts within your call file;
· Monitor & evaluate call file performance. Amend where appropriate to ensure most effective calls;
· Monitor market conditions, customer & competitor behaviour & communicate learning's to management team;
· Educate customers on market & category opportunities in line with the Kellogg's Cereal and Snacks ranges & strategies;
· Work with our Field Sales Managers to grow your territory and retail sales value.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
· We are looking for candidates with strong communication, influencing skills and who are self- motivated;
· You should be able excellent at working both by yourself (as the role is home based) and in a team;
· Have the determination to continue achieving and learning from your experiences;
· Ability to analyse and present sales data;
· Confident in presenting and talking to people;
· If you are bright, articulate, hard-working, a self-starter, interested by business and want to grow with Kellogg's, we'd love to hear from you.
· If you have a degree that would be preferred but not essential.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
· Salary + car, phone, lpad, 25 days holiday and annual incentive plan;
· Flexible benefits via Corn Flex i.e. buy and sell holidays;
· A full UK drivers licence is required;
· This role requires someone with an immense passion and enthusiasm to develop themselves and to grow with us whilst contributing to the growth of the Kellogg business.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don't hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile' and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts' section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.