We are looking for candidates passionate about fashion who can work in a diverse creative team of designer, photographer/film maker and events team.
The brand also runs a charity www.kawasakifund.com
that is linked with events and the brand Campaigns for the cause on a regular basis.
We are looking for an experienced web design - SEO - Social Media intern to redesign our two website. You would be in charge of :
- Rethinking the 2 websites with our team for the brand and for the charity.
- Implement social media campaigns : Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Apply SEO techniques : Google AdGrants and Charity fund raising
This is an unpaid internship.
We are currently changing the website to WordPress, an understanding of it is important.
Also, you should be aware of the fashion design and of the best way to present the garments in sale.
- Design graphics
- Very autonomous
- Assess, monitor and optimize a variety of web resources (blogs, forums, websites etc)
- Good Photoshop Skills
- Related studies are regarded but not essential