Description de l'offre
Karousel is a London based start-up that aims to grow the Street Food market, through the creation of a scale office-based "street food" pop-up network. They do this by bringing some of London’s best street food traders into corporate buildings, for them to set-up and sell their food.
The service is completely free for buildings and requires no pre-ordering or financial commitment from the client. No kitchen facilities are required at the venue and Karousel changes the trader daily / weekly, so that no one gets bored.
A new addition to the company in the form of a desk-to-desk trolley service is being launched to cater for the clients who don’t have the space for pop-ups but want to provide a convenient and interesting lunch option to their team.
This is unique opportunity for an individual to work at a fast-paced start-up where they will be given ownership to shape the company as well as their own experience.
Based in London, the role will involve organising the smooth an efficient operation of the new trolley service as well as managing the team on the ground as it grows as well as assisting with all social media and marketing tasks.
The successful candidate will be proactive, confident, with excellent communication skills and have a natural ability at building rapport with clients and partners.
Key responsibilities include:
• Logistical planning of the service
• Overseeing daily operations
• Liaising with clients and partners to achieve best results
• Leading operations team
• Updating and amending procedures as required
• Introducing new clients through new or existing contacts
• Finding new partners to improve service offering
• Ability streamline and improve processes
• Competent Microsoft office skill especially Excel
• Friendly, personable with a hands-on approach to work with excellent communication skills
• A genuine desire to succeed and drive
• Passionate about joining a start-up
No specific qualifications required, but obviously person needs to be based in London and have some background / experience in operations / project management. Even if this is only through University work.