Kallanish Commodities is a business media organisation who provide news, events, and marketing intelligence to commodity professionals. We have two daily publications, various reports, and industry events.
The purpose of the internship is to assist the marketing manager with online marketing deployment, including social media, email marketing, research and graphic design to help grow the business and develop new business areas.
The marketing intern will receive HTML training, graphic design training, and systems training. All tasks are documented and will be reviewed on completion. We are a fun, small office, with a team of 24 staff around the world. We listen to everyone's ideas and encourage them. It is a great way to become familiar with an office environment and improve your English (if it is not your first language).
- Ideally speak more than one language (one language must be English)
- Have a passion for marketing and communications
- Have a desire to learn, grow, and try new things
- Have an aptitude and discipline for research projects and data entry projects
- Have a keen desire to know about graphic design both print and online
- Have a keen grasp of current events (read a newspaper, understand the world)
- Be friendly, open minded, and positive
- Understand social media platforms and how they can be used for B2B organisations