Kaizen is a Content Marketing agency that delivers award-winning, data-driven visual content campaigns for the UK’s leading brands. We are a vibrant, award-winning company who have recently been named one of the UK’s top 50 startups. We work with a number of large UK brands and medium sized business such as River Island, 888.com, Symantec, TravelSupermarket and Teletext Holidays to name a few.
The role is both exciting and challenging; you will act as PR support on all content marketing campaigns for both large UK brands and medium-sized businesses. Helping Kaizen with all forms of copywriting tasks as well as building relationships with key publishers and websites.
• Writing Press Releases
• Support with building journalist prospect lists
• Help with keeping our journalist database up-to-date
• Aid with building valuable partnerships with journalists in various fields
• Setting up campaign social alerts and tracking coverage
Salary & Benefits
• Full Time position
• Internship length - 16 weeks
• Work in Moorgate, Central London.
• Office Perks including free soft drinks, snacks and Wii-U
Ideal candidate profile
• MUST have some previous experience in PR - placement or unpaid internship minimum
• Excellent English, spoken and written
• Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills
• The ability to carry out tasks for various stakeholders within the company simultaneously
• Have a clear passion for PR, marketing and writing
• Receptive to instructions and directives, but also able to work on their own without supervision
• A great team player
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Minimum C+ Grade in GCSE English & Maths (or international equivalent)