Digital Marketing Internship
We are an exciting growing tech start up in Old Street specialising in the hospitality industry. We are now looking for someone who would like to come on board to gain some practical experience in the digital marketing sector with the view for growth within the company or to join us permanently in the long run straight away or after finishing you degree.
• Assist in specific PPC/SEO & Social campaigns
• Assist in co-ordinating social networking campaign/strategy
• Assist in the writing & design of content for company
• Monitoring & Analysis of social campaigns
Quality-check email marketing campaigns; i.e. test email campaign links, ensure consistent formatting, help carry out on-time deployment
• Undertake research to identify new press and communication opportunities, and new audiences and marketing opportunities
• Act as an ambassador for Kafoodle at events (if applicable)
A successful intern would have:
• A strong desire to pursue a career in digital marketing
• Basic understanding of the principles of digital marketing
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Excellent written ability
• Computer literate including MS Word and Excel, basic Photoshop
• A basic level of ability using WordPress Blog platforms
• A good understanding of and keen interest in social media: Facebook,Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest etc.
• Self-motivation and an eagerness to learn
• Ability to work on a number of tasks simultaneously and to deadlines
• Ability to successfully work in a team and autonomously
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and flexibility in contributing to all campaigns run by the company
Other jobs as assigned
Please note as we are a quickly growing start up everyday is varied and can be challenging and you might be expected to engage and contribute to elements outside of your job role. We are paying £140 per week for 22 hours work and 8 hours of shadowing.