- 5 days per week, based in London.
- Some weeks, a half day will be required on a Saturday or Sunday. The following week, this time will be given in lieu.
- Role will be mainly ‘field based’ i.e. out and about in stockists, offices, gyms, events etc spreading the word about Just Bee!
- Your job is to get Just Bee into the hands / mouths of:
o Rosie – our target consumer (we can brief you on this!)
o Key influencers
- Sampling: carrying out tasting sessions in our flagship stores.
- Office activation: attending key workplace outlets to meet and train staff, provide sampling and telling customers about Just Bee. We currently sell in Google, Financial Time, Barclays, Telegraph and lots of other large work place venues!
- Events: event support at consumer shows we exhibit at
- Campaigns: Assisting our marketing manager targeting certain channels e.g. health and fitness (gyms, yoga studios). Planning and executing ways to raise awareness of Just Bee and get ‘influencers’ in these channels (e.g. personal trainers, yoga teachers) to promote Just Bee too!
- Very confident, self-starter with abundance of energy and enthusiasm.
- Passion for natural, healthy food and drink (and bees and honey!)
- Prefer degree educated, but not essential
- Entrepreneurially motivated
- Excited to work in a fast growing start up which you can be part of from THE START!
- Commercial and strategic thinking – we need your brains!
- More Energy!!