We are a fashion agency representing hair stylists and makeup artists in the fashion industry.
Currently looking for an office Intern to join our company, working along side fun and interesting people, within a relaxed environment. Previous fashion experience is not necessary, just someone with a strong work ethic, who is eager to learn.
Although this role is advertised as an Intern position, there is potential to stay on, on a part time basis.
General roles and duties include (and not limited to)
- 2-3 days a week (monday-friday)
- Sourcing magazines for editorials/advertising
- Requesting/organising tear sheets
- Maintaining Artist's portfolios
- Web / blog research, including social media
- Maintain / Order office stationary
- Running errands as and when needed
- Teas / coffees
- Some reception / Front of house duties.
GCSE equivalent or above.
Some Interest/background in the fashion industry desirable but not a must.