An excellent learning opportunity for a driven and ambitious person. Internship at a tiny start-up - Jorlio.com. We are an events platform and we promote events to a highly targeted audience.
You must have strong skills in English – written and verbal both. This internship involves building partnerships with Bars, Clubs, Restaurants and other Retail businesses in London. You will need to able to make phone calls to people you do not know, engage with people you have never met. For this reason, you must also be a very outgoing, chatty person and a good effective communicator.
The partnerships you will build, involve co-marketing i.e. getting companies to offer discounts for our subscribers; in return we offer them advertising.
Results based compensation and expenses are available; with potential for longer-term employment for the right person, who is focused on achieving results.
If you are interested, have a good look at Jorlio.com first, then apply using this site. You must include a complete resume.
- Highly ambitious and driven by results/success.
- Analytical, quick thinker, decisive, confident.
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Outgoing, confident person.
- Formal business attire is required at all times.
- Ability to influence people through communication.
- Ability to focus on tasks (and be able to stay away from personal phone and social media, while at work).