We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic videographer to join our team for filming the street promo videos for Johny Dar’s new single ‘Gigi’ from the upcoming Dardelica album.
A concept album and irresistible fusion of mesmerising vocals and tantric beats, ‘Dardelica’ presents an original sound that seamlessly weaves the tribal and transcendental through thundering bass lines, inventive instrumentals, and the ‘alien-rap’ that only Johny Dar can deliver. Johny Dar’s musical debut is the dynamic alchemy of a new collaboration with Brixton-born producer Dan Vinci, who has previously worked with the likes of Nitin Sawhney, Example, Skream, Jessie Ware, Basement Jaxx, Bob Marley's musicians and many more. Combining modern production with organic beats, galactic twists and anthemic lyrics - ‘Dardelica’ is a daring journey into new musical territory and undiscovered realms of experience.
We will be filming promo videos for the campaign on the streets of London, introducing people of all ages, races, genders from all walks of life to the new single ‘Gigi’ and filming their response.
If you are inspired to work on creating these short films, then apply to join us - and participate in bringing a new musical language to the world…
What is required?
- Competence with filming and editing short films / documentaries / promo videos
- Commitment and focus for the specified time period and on shoots
- Flexibility and readiness to learn
- Hard-working, team player attitude
- Good Communication skills
- Able to respond to the moment and work to deadlines
- Being open to a new experience
What’s in it for you?
- Valuable experience working within a global lifestyle brand operating across multiple sectors in the entertainment industry including the music, fashion and art industries.
- Experience being a part of a team working on an integrated, global PR campaign involving many forms of promotion from international media features, to social media advertising, to image and video content creation and online dissemination, to street promotion and global communications at large.
- A unique internship with the Johny Dar team, bringing a fresh, original form of music to the world.
*** NOTE: We are seeking for people to join our team who can be passionate about what they are doing!
Please check the links above and ONLY apply if you love what you see and hear.
Do not send us a generic application - we want to hear the reasons you want THIS internship since we love what we do and we want to work with people that feel the same!