We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic photographers / videographers to join our team for photographing upcoming Johny Dar events from June - September.
This will involve photographing / filming launch events / art openings / fashion shows and music shows in London - more details about individual events available upon request. Possible to arrange on individual event basis depending on availability.
You can apply solely to take photographs or to film - you don't necessarily need to do both.
If you are inspired to work on capturing Johny Dar events in action, then apply to join us - and participate in bringing a new artistic renaissance to the world…
What is required?
- Competence with photographing / filming events in action and editing photos / videos for social media and promo content.
- Commitment and focus for the specified time period during events and until delivery of material is complete.
- Flexibility and readiness to learn
- Hard-working, team player attitude
- Good Communication skills
- Able to respond to the moment and work to deadlines
- Being open to a new experience
What’s in it for you?
- Valuable experience working within a global lifestyle brand operating across multiple sectors in the entertainment industry including the music, fashion and art industries.
- Experience being a part of a team working on an integrated, global PR campaign involving many forms of promotion from international media features, to social media advertising, to image and video content creation and online dissemination, to street promotion and global communications at large.
- A unique internship with the Johny Dar team, bringing a fresh, original form of music to the world.
*** NOTE: We are seeking for people to join our team who can be passionate about what they are doing!
Please check the links above and ONLY apply if you love what you see and hear.
Do not send us a generic application - we want to hear the reasons you want THIS internship since we love what we do and we want to work with people that feel the same!