Job Title: Regional Plant Analyst
The Consumer EAME Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance colleagues in 22 countries across the Consumer EAME region. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has sales of over $4bn and sells approximately 100 different brands.
This newly created role will be responsible for being part of the team that successfully transitions the accounting for the EAME manufacturing plants into the Centre of Excellence in 2015.
The Plant Analyst is responsible for the accuracy of the financials and will work closely with the business support teams across the 10 EAME manufacturing plants.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with Regional Supply Chain organization and local Plant team
• To provide financial expertise and support to Supply Chain business support
• Proactively and continuously improve, streamline, and align Inventory related financial processes across Plants. Participate in projects and drive changes. Promote best practices
• Cooperate with other CoE Teams (especially Compliance) and functions
• To liaise on behalf of CoE Organization with Projects Teams (e.g. STF) to ensure all inventory accounting flows are integrated into standard CoE accounting and processes
• Ensure the accounting accuracy for Inventory sections of TB:
o Gross Inventory
o Inventory Reserves
o Direct GRIR
o OCNIS (Other Costs Not In Standard)
This requires process expertise, in depth knowledge and understanding of WWP
• Preparation of monthly variance analysis
• Execution of month-end financial close process
• Plant Stock Takes procedures alignment and process participation
• Review and comment financial performance vs. targets
• Cooperate with Internal and External Audit as required
• Travel in EAME required for projects
• Ensure strong internal controls are adhered to, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
• Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines.
Scope of Role:
• This role is part of the COE Operations team so applicants must be collaborative in style, open to change and always seeking to improve the way things are achieved. The scope will touch on many areas of the financial statements across 10 plants so this is a great development opportunity for the right candidate.