Description de l'offre
Requisition ID: 1805678511W
Principal Scientist – Formulation Development
The Global Technical Operations (GTO) OTC work includes larger projects such as reformulations, process changes, and larger issues connected to the production that needs technical input. The role will preferably be located in either Maidenhead, UK, or McNeil Iberica, Spain. Your overall role will be to manage and provide oversight to a series of projects associated with currently marketed OTC products within the manufacturing environment – key focus on manufacturing and finished product.
· Coordinate documentation of GTO projects and technical activities
· Assist in GTO projects by independently planning, executing, evaluating and documenting formulation and process development trials in laboratory, pilot and full scales.
· Source, sample, handle and document raw materials, intermediates and products
· Manufacturing trouble shooting, Reformulation, Manufacturing Site transfers
· Raw material evaluation and qualification
· Manufacturing trouble shooting and process improvement and validation
· Cost improvement and business continuity plans
· Commercialization of secondary market launches of new product introductions
· BSc or MSc within a relevant chemistry or pharmaceutical area.
· A minimum of 3-5 years demonstrated experience in product development, scale-up and/or full-scale manufacturing within the pharmaceutical industry.
· Experienced in pharmaceutical dosage forms such as creams, ointments, steriles, inhalation, tablets, solutions as well as medical device requirements are required.
· Good leadership skills and being good at connecting and collaborating with people at different levels in person and virtually are also important.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)