Description de l'offre
Materials Co-ordinator with Johnson & Johnson Managed Service Company
· Based in Central London.
· GCF 22
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
At Johnson & Johnson, a continuing focus on being agile, efficient and effective for the future is at the heart of what we do. So we are very exciting to be embarking on a very brand new innovative way to best support our orthopaedic patients. This will mean having an onsite presence at a leading NHS Hospital. It's a first of its kind and we want you to be part of this new initiative.
We have 3 amazing opportunities for materials co-ordinators. This role is ideal for someone who has experience in a warehouse position and is now looking to push the boundaries of their career.
What you're great at:
You will have a strong sense of personal responsibility and be able to work both as an individual leader and be a strong team player with a great deal of flexibility. You will welcome and even seek out challenging situations as an opportunity to grow, something that will be recognized by the appreciative and rewarding working environment within Johnson & Johnson.
You will be the representative for Johnson & Johnson Managed Service Company onsite in a day-to-day capacity which means you will have responsibility for the ordering, receipting, picking and delivery of products to the Hospital Operating theatres. Therefore, you will be a great communicator who thrives on delivering tasks in a timely manner
As a Materials Co-ordinator you will deliver the efficient and effective operation of J&J Managed Services within a hospital environment and ensure procedures are in place to respond to potential disruptions to the operation of the service. Your typical day may include:
· Order Goods and Supplies as required through the ERP system
· Receipt goods into the Warehouse and restock shelving
· Pick and Pack products as required for delivery to Operating theatres
· Delivery and collection of products/equipment/instruments to Operating Theatres
· Deliver the efficient and effective operation of J&J Managed Services with a hospital environment and ensure procedures are in place to respond to potential disruptions to the operation of the service
· Liaising with Trust Clinical and Theatre personnel to agree resolve supply issues
· Producing all system reports and performance monitoring
· Deliver any Concern and Preventative Action planning as outlined by the J&JMS processes.
· Ensure adherence to any policies arising from patient confidentiality, Data Protection, Freedom of Information or other local or national policies.
You will have a track record of successfully working within a controlled warehouse environmentYou will thrive on working to targets and exceeding objectives.
To ensure your success in this role, you will have experience of partnership working both externally and internally and have the ability to quickly establish Trust and Credibility.
You will be forth coming with fresh ideas and areas for continuous improvement. Ensuring we are always delivering the best service for our patients.
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Strong mathematical skills
· Competency working with Microsoft Office applications
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels
· Problem-solving and technical skills
In return for all this great work, you'll own and you'll grow by:
· Progressing within your career, there will be opportunities for an increasing level of responsibility and expand your knowledge of the business
· We will offer you full training on our ERP and other internal systems
· You may also get the opportunity to visit other J&J sites to share and gain best practices
· Continual person development whilst being financially rewarded with outstanding benefits and package
It's an exciting time to be joining this new team, Adam Davies, Operations Manager who has driven this innovative solution for our customers states:
“Johnson and Johnson Managed Services is an exciting, innovative new organisation, transforming how we work on a day-to-day basis with our global partners.
With a vision to deliver long term strategic partnerships with healthcare providers, focused in providing services supporting a wide spectrum of clinical care, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly innovative, ambitious and challenging team.”
What we're about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines caring deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and influential careers. We are
· Committed to caring
· Responsible to our communities
· Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
· Unique in our background and experiences
· The drivers of our own success
· Passionate about doing what's right
Make a unique mark in your career
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act