Materials Co-ordinator with Johnson & Johnson Managed Service Company
· Based in Central London.
· GCF 22
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
At Johnson & Johnson, a continuing focus on being agile, efficient and effective for the future is at the heart of what we do. So we are very exciting to be embarking on a very brand new innovative way to best support our orthopaedic patients. This will mean having an onsite presence at a leading NHS Hospital. It's a first of its kind and we want you to be part of this new initiative.
We have 3 amazing opportunities for materials co-ordinators. This role is ideal for someone who has experience in a warehouse position and is now looking to push the boundaries of their career.
What you're great at:
You will have a strong sense of personal responsibility and be able to work both as an individual leader and be a strong team player with a great deal of flexibility. You will welcome and even seek out challenging situations as an opportunity to grow, something that will be recognized by the appreciative and rewarding working environment within Johnson & Johnson.
You will be the representative for Johnson & Johnson Managed Service Company onsite in a day-to-day capacity which means you will have responsibility for the ordering, receipting, picking and delivery of products to the Hospital Operating theatres. Therefore, you will be a great communicator who thrives on delivering tasks in a timely manner
As a Materials Co-ordinator you will deliver the efficient and effective operation of J&J Managed Services within a hospital environment and ensure procedures are in place to respond to potential disruptions to the operation of the service. Your typical day may include:
· Order Goods and Supplies as required through the ERP system
· Receipt goods into the Warehouse and restock shelving
· Pick and Pack products as required for delivery to Operating theatres
· Delivery and collection of products/equipment/instruments to Operating Theatres
· Deliver the efficient and effective operation of J&J Managed Services with a hospital environment and ensure procedures are in place to respond to potential disruptions to the operation of the service
· Liaising with Trust Clinical and Theatre personnel to agree resolve supply issues
· Producing all system reports and performance monitoring
· Deliver any Concern and Preventative Action planning as outlined by the J&JMS processes.
· Ensure adherence to any policies arising from patient confidentiality, Data Protection, Freedom of Information or other local or national policies.