Description de l'offre
Requisition ID: 1805666903W
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world's fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson's®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this a phenomenal place to further your career.
We are looking for a Junior Financial Auditor to perform continuous testing and monitoring at the J&J Consumer EMEA companies. The FA will also perform Internal Control Reviews and other types of specialized reviews within the EMEA region and across all business sectors.
The CIA department provides independent, objective assurance and advisory services. Designed to assist management in ensuring an effective system of Financial and IT internal controls is in place, in compliance with government and industry regulations. The department completes an annual average of 300 audits, reviewing functions and processes of operating units throughout the world. Major areas reviewed include the data centres; the revenue, inventory and payment cycles; and general accounting.
- Executing CIA's Continuous Control Review audit program for Consumer EMEA as well as other J&J Companies in EMEA.
- Ensuring all SOX 404 documentation & testing is in line with the published deadlines and standardized processes.
- Performing ongoing updates and maintenance of SOX information in Metric Stream, completing walkthroughs of critical areas to identify potential control weaknesses and efficiency opportunities.
- Communicating potential control gaps / testing failures and mentorship to business partners, coordinating the Annual SOX 404 Certification process, as well as identifying and implementing and process improvements where possible.
- Conducting assigned audit engagements and projects.
- Assisting the team coordinator in preparation of auditing
- Conducting interviews, detailed testing and reviewing findings with the audit manager, team coordinator, and internal customers.
- Ensuring that documentation to support testing and the audit conclusion is complete and thorough in accordance with internal quality standards.
You will participate in and lead formal interim / final meetings to discuss and finalise findings and recommendations. When not conducting audits or as timing allows, You will be expected to participate and/or lead ancillary project teams to assist with departmental goals and objectives aimed at improving audit operations and customer service. You will have specific responsibilities for updating authoritative guidance (e.g. Global Document Control Matrices and Internal Control Handbook), technical research studies, developing and improving internal control education materials, and facilitating formal training sessions for audit staff and internal companies.
DO YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE?
- A BA/BS degree or relevant qualification is required in Accounting, Business or Finance discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year of professional working experience in Accounting, Finance and/or Auditing is required.
- Sarbanes Oxley experience is preferred.would be an advantage
- Qualified or part-qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CIA, CPA, CMA, CISA
- possessing excellent analytical, technical (e.g. Accounting, MS Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working well in a dynamic environment and be able to work independently and handle multiple tasks at a time.
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) up to 20% is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)