Description de l'offre
Requisition ID: 1805676638W
Regional CoE Commercial Support Analyst - Southern Europe
Location: Pinewood, Wokingham, Berkshire.
The newly created Finance Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance colleagues in 22 countries across the EMEA region.
Working for and supporting the Commercial Support Manager, the Commercial Support Analyst will support the overall forecasting, planning and analysis activities for designated stakeholders within the local Southern Europe Business Unit Finance (BUF) groups.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities in this role are to ensure accuracy and compliance of specific areas of the financial statements. The areas covered are often complex in nature and require process expertise, in depth knowledge of WWP (world-wide procedures) and detailed understanding of each area. Areas include:
• Supporting the Business Support Centre of Excellence (BSCOE) Commercial Support Manager in all elements of forecasting and reporting
• Assisting Commercial Support Manager in business partnering with local Finance teams
• Work in conjunction with BUF teams for accurate and timely update & recording of P&L/Balance sheet and headcount plans in TM1 (planning system)
• Ensure Bravo reporting is correct for all plans and updates including correct allocation to brands/products
• Liaise with Business Unit Finance local team in South and BSCOE system team to ensure delivery of efficient reporting through automation and standardization.
• Assist manager with the preparation of the monthly performance decks and BP/Forecast decks for regional reviews, adding first line commentary to enable framing by the Business Unit Finance team
• Assist in the preparation of ad hoc reporting & performance analytics - GP analysis, Price volume, BVA's
• Manage monthly sales rolling forecast process – Volume ASPs etc.
• Ensure accurate volume data sent to annual costing process including inclusion of NPD/NPI etc.
• Establish Budget baseline by performing statistical trend analysis
• Understanding of tax model structure for MRCs within the cluster including identifying changes to Legal Entity structures if applicable
• Ad hoc / continuous improvement projects including documentation review and update
• Assist in the roll out of service level agreements (SLA) to ensure excellent customer service.
• This role is a key member of the BS COE team so applicants must be collaborative in style, open to change and always seeking to improve the way things are achieved.
• The role involves visits to local markets for budget discussions and process improvement conversations.
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree qualification, with a financial certification in ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CMA or other equivalent, with significant post qualified financial experience.
• Fluent spoken and written English essential
• Other European languages desirable
• Strong accounting background
• Knowledge of SAP, Excel, and ideally J&J systems
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office is required
• Experience working in one or a combination of the local markets is essential (i.e. Southern Europe)
• Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility, and act as a role model for J&J Credo values
• Customer Focus
• Challenge status quo and process improvements approach
• Working to tight deadlines
• Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the business
• Good communication skills with the ability to flex interpersonal style appropriate to different levels and stakeholders
• Strong influencer, independent thinking, and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success. and
• Experience of TM1 is not essential but preferred.
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection. We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)
Planning & Analysis