Bala - Bala Lake Hotel
£18,200.00 - £21,800.00
Hours of Work
37.5 per week
Pay rates are negotiable dependent on relevant skills and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Providing fantastic guest service in a fast-paced restaurant environment for the service of breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner as well as drinks in the bar area and a range of teas and coffees.
· Managing the service of food and drink, while delivering a first-rate guest experience.
· Maintain a flexible approach to work which will include work on evenings and weekends as part of a shift pattern.
· Working as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
· Being flexible to work in different areas and adhere to health and safety requirements at all times.
The role requires an individual who has good organisational skills, can prioritize and is able to deliver customer service to a high standard.
You must enjoy interaction with customers and love working with good food/drinks, whilst remaining calm under pressure.
Desirable experience skills and qualifications:
-Food Hygiene Level 2 Health and Safety Level 2 (these can be provided as part of your induction training)
We have a number of different ways to work flexibly so at your interview feel free to talk about what flexibility means to you. There are no guarantees, however, it may open the door to not only a new role but a new way of working.
As a Partner you will enjoy our unique benefits package, including staff discount, free meals on duty, discounts in local restaurants, subsidised learning, access to exclusive Partnership hotels and so much more.
We request that candidates only apply for this position if you can fully commit to the advertised working hours and the full term of the contract, or we will be unable to proceed with your application.
Please consider the following when making your application:
· This role is subject to the following pre-employment screening: 2 year reference check.
· We occasionally close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore, we recommend you apply early.
· Print off the job description now if you require it.
· Ensure you have an up-to-date CV.
Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for an exceptional, dynamic, self-motivated Food and Beverage team member to join the team at our wonderful 23 bedroomed Hotel overlooking Bala Lake, in Snowdonia National Park.
This role comes with meals on duty, fantastic rates of pay and all the benefits of working for the John Lewis Partnership, and a friendly hardworking team! It's a beautiful place to live and work.
We positively celebrate Diversity & Inclusion in the John Lewis Partnership. Our aim is to become the UK’s most inclusive business - for our Partners and for our customers, reflecting and connecting with the diverse communities that we serve. We want people from all walks of life to feel valued for their individuality, thrive in our business and share a sense of belonging. To find out more about D&I in the John Lewis Partnership click here - https://www.jlpjobs.com/about/diversityandinclusion/
Attachment: Bala Food Service Assistant.docx.pdf