There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Primary Location: United States (US) - Illinois (US-IL) - Moline
Function: Information Technology
Title: Sr. Software Analyst - 59987
As a Sr. Software Analyst for John Deere located in Moline, IL, you will lead and assist with the translation of business requirements into detailed user stories for billing, invoicing and accounting processes utilizing SAP and other technical platforms. In addition, you will:
· Configure and support SAP modules including Financial Accounting, Controlling, Sales and Distribution, and others
· Develop, modify and support models of data in SAP HANA database
· Coordinate the deployment of enhancements related to Billing & Invoicing and Accounting using established technical change management guidelines
· Lead, participate, and support major upgrades
· Support, evaluate, and continuously improve the technology solutions (including JDSC and SAP SD/FICO) for Finance by answering general questions, resolving break/fix issues, and working on process enhancements
· Perform tests against the solution, create automated test scripts, and execute all other testing-related tasks as defined against a user story's acceptance tests
· Work closely with other team members and business partners to ensure that features meet business needs
Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
What Skills You Need
· 10 or more years of experience analyzing, translating and defining business requirements in to technical solutions with SAP
· 10 or more years of SAP Functional configuration related to SAP FICO and Sales and Distribution modules
· Application development experience (ABAP) and experience developing data models in SAP HANA
· Experience with computer technology, Agile/Scaled Agile methodology, and full life-cycle development
· Experience working in a cross-functional, flexible, and collaborative team with minimal work direction
· Willingness and ability to work off-hours with global team members, support existing business partners, and go-live implementations with travel up to 25%, both domestically and abroad
What Makes You Stand Out
· 5 or more years of experience implementing major Information Technology programs or projects that are broad in scope or multi-unit/cross divisional
· Experience in multiple SAP FI sub modules
· Order Management experience
· Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA
Education (or equivalent work experience)
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related discipline
What You'll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. We offer comprehensive relocation and reward packages to help you get started on your new career path. Click here to find out more about our Total Rewards Package.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Segment: Developer, ERP, SAP, Outside Sales, Database, Technology, Sales