There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. The company is one of the world's largest manufacturers of agricultural, forestry, construction and gardening machinery. We are aware that the source of our success is in our very professional and diverse employees and their relationship with John Deere, with our products and prospects. That is why we are investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 180-year history. Here, the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. RIGHT NOW
In accordance with the development of John Deere Polska Business Service Center office in Poznan we are currently seeking candidates for the position of:
SPECIALIST IN LOGISTIC PROCESSES
In Supply Chain Management, our primary responsibility is to select and manage the John Deere global supply chain of the assigned commodities. We are committed to exceeding our customer expectations by delivering products of the highest quality, on time, in full and at globally competitive costs.
Supports inbound and/or outbound logistics processes and planning to ensure smooth material and information flow throughout the entire supply chain as required. Leads project team(s) in analyzing, interpreting and documenting logistics processes and information and making recommendations for process changes and/or improvements.
What You’ll Do:
As a member of the Supply Management Department at the John Deere Poland Team, your main responsibilities will be:
· Coordinating with unit logistics operations or coordinating unit logistics operations, other functional areas and 3rd party logistics providers to ensure that network operations are fully functional and aligned with company initiatives.
· Mapping current and proposed logistic processes, to include the design of new processes, networks and distribution modes, analyzing data, identifying gaps and recommending solutions for continuous improvement.
· Acting as a resource for company or factory logistics groups, unit operations and suppliers as problems, questions and concerns arise regarding logistical processes.
· Coordinating factory logistic requirements with Worldwide Logistics department.
· Developing and maintaining processes to support strategic unit, division and/or enterprise logistics initiatives.
· Leading cross functional teams in support of daily logistics activities.
· Coaching and counseling other employees to promote employee development and professional growth
What It Takes:
· >3 years’ work experience in the supply management area
· Excellent communication and analytic skills
· English language skills required
· German Language is a must
· Bachelor in Economist, Supply Management Applied Science, Mechanical Engineering or similar experience
· Understanding of Order Fulfillment Process.
· Skill in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
· Knowledge of unit processes and operations.
· Experience in specific areas of Supply Management such as: supplier integration, strategic supply management, supplier development, module supply management, scheduling, forecasting, logistics,
· Project management experience.
· Travel time up to 20%
We Offer You
• Stable employment with great atmosphere and ethical corporate culture
• All tools needed for realization of business goals
• Labour contract with attractive benefit package
• Flexible working hours
• Modern and comfortable office area in Poznan
Are you interested? We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please provide your CV in English .
Your application will be treated confidentially. By submitting this information, you authorize Deere & Company to transmit, store and circulate it as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Job Segment: Agricultural, Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Project Manager, Agriculture, Engineering, Technology