There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here, the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. RIGHT NOW.
Title: 57728- Product Engineer - 57728
Primary Location: China (CN) - Tianjin (CN-12) - Tianjin
Organizational Group: WW C&F
Personnel Area: YN01 - JD Tianjin Construction Works
Function: Product Engineering
* This position will be in Electrical/Electronic design team, and responsible for Electrical system and/or Electrical components design work for Product Delivery Process (PDP) programs or Continuous Improvement (CI) projects, includingconcept design, drawing, modeling and process work in SAP, PDM system.
* Participates in Design Process and Assembly Reviews (DPARs), print reviews, and design reviews of new products.
* Work with PV&V or Quality team to identify test items, help making test plans and analyze test reports
* Support or directlywork with cross team to Investigates product quality problems or other vehicleissues happened on production line, PV&V machine or filed customer machines, determines root cause, gathers and analyzes data and implements corrective action to reduce or eliminate non-value waste resulting from non-conformances, scrapor reclaim.
* Produces and/or evaluates possible design solutions to improvecost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications together with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel
* Learns and applies Company engineering policies and practices
* This position sometime needs to help / instruct other new employees on the PDP process and technical skills development, if needed. ;
What Skill You Need:
* Knowledge of industry standards in terms of Electrical and or Electronics system / components, etc.
* Knowledge in engineering principles, theory and practice as well as product knowledge.
* 5 years above of Technical experience relating to design/diagnostics/test of Electrical system, knowledge of drawing or schematic interpretation
* Creo Skill, pro/e skill, CHS Skill, PDM process knowledge ;
What Make You Stand Out:
* CHS Skill
* Knowledge of Electronic hardware or software design
* English skill;
* At least Bachelor Degree in a Electricals / Mechanical /Vehicle Engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 7 business days and unposted when a qualified pool of candidates is achieved. This position is only eligible for the Chinese citizenship employees, or who have the work authorization in China.
Job Segment: Engineer, Construction, Electronics Engineer, Electrical, ERP, Engineering, Technology