Description de l'offre
Following a continued growth, we have a great opportunity for motivated and talented young professionals to join our team for initially unpaid internships (full time and part time positions available) with a view to get employed long term and work with us part time or full time . Find out more about the positions available here:
After the launch of the first Exchange Traded Fund on the New York Stock Exchange, and the subsequent successful development of the US ETF market, the European ETF market is today one of the fastest-growing segments of the European financial services market. Based on this growth, we were first to recognize the need of launching a specialized career platform used by ETF market experts to obtain access to some of the most exciting jobs within the industry globally.
We move at high speed, and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creativity and leadership. Where most of finance is staid, buttoned-up or arrogant, we are small and entrepreneurial, with just a hint of cool and fun around the edges.
WHAT WE OFFER!
• Learn about what employers look for before you enter the job market
• Gain valuable experience in a fast-paced start up environment
• Opportunity to stay with us after the internship and progress within the company
• You are interested in entrepreneurship and would like to gain experience at a successful and growing start-up;
• You are reliable, organised and pay attention to details;
• You’re pragmatic, target oriented and can work independently
• You can be your own boss - we're not going to spoonfeed you!
• You are driven and have a "hands-on" mentality;
• You are a great copywriter
• You are familiar with WordPress (or interested to learn)
• Familiar with SEO tactics
• You know Adobe creative suite (or any other programme to design marketing collaterals)
• Implementing and working with API
ABOUT THE JOB!
Summary of specific job responsibilities; Opportunity will fill in the gaps
• Assist with building our social media - especially Twitter and LinkedIn
• Increase our exposure to the marketplace through good management of social media
• Use social media to find customers that match our target demographic
• Assist with writing content for the website as part of our content marketing strategy
• Manage our WordPress website and assist with identifying areas for improving customer experience on our website to increase the number of visitors
• Maintain company database and help increase our exposure & sales through email marketing
• Assist with creating marketing materials
• Ongoing management of SEO to improve Google rankings
• And anything else needed to make our company succeed