What this job involves / Success behaviors
The Space Data Manager is responsible for delivering accurate data and drawings, and occupancy reporting, within an assigned client portfolio. Using a CAFM database system, they interact with various contacts to process updates of space and people data, capture audits, and participate in data governance programs. The Space Data Manager also validates space data in dashboards and reports out on occupancy metrics including supply/demand, vacancy and density. The Space Data Manager acts as a single point of contact to the account team for all database and drawing questions concerning their assigned portfolio.
· Anticipate client and team needs
· Understand ing of client business drivers – what they care about
· Actively and effectively Communicate up and down business relationships
· Demonstrate Accountability and Ownership of results
Specific Role Responsibilities
Provides operational support of the Occupancy Planning team.
The role serves as a single point of contact for consistency and quality control of space data processes and procedures around: Space data collection activities, CAD drawing requests and updates, Space data (allocations and space types) maintenance, and Drawing archiving.
Manages corporate-wide space data management standards, reporting, and analyses. Provides a single point of contact for all space data management account issues, as well as a platform to escalate geography-specific planning issues;
· Development and coordination of the delivery of a quarterly report;
· Understands the Client portfolio to drive high level space data management strategies across the portfolio.
· Ensures consistency in delivery of services, by providing training and review of all CAD CAFM deliverables.
Issues and presents a quarterly space data management report to include: supply and capacity information and the status of major space data management initiatives for the portfolio; monthly space allocation data.
· Monthly Space Data Management project status presentations;
· Monthly account specific space data management meetings;
· Ad-hoc space data analyses;
· Training, report format guidelines, and other job-related procedures; and
· “Best Practice” improvements to account space data management team.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· 5 to 10 years work experience in occupancy or space planning for corporate clients; or interior office planning, move/project management or related Facilities function in a corporate real estate setting as a vendor or end user
· Expertise in operating CAFM database applications (i.e. Archibus, FMS, Manhattan, Tririga or similar)
· Proficient in AutoCAD for updating architectural as-built and furniture layouts
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to explain complex information in a straightforward manner
· Demonstrated intermediate or higher proficiency in MS Excel including pivot tables
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.