Position: Shift Engineer, Gurgaon
Business: Property and Asset Management, Gurgaon
What this job involves
You will be ensuring that all technical services are maintained operational during your shift duty. Taking charge of entire technical assets in building, managing engineering team and supporting the Property Manager / Assistant Property Manager your team leader for coordinating for technical issues with client and occupants. Your key deliverables will be to:
· Manage and maintain electromechanical / utilities services at the site with the help of technician team.
· Prepare and implement planned preventive maintenance (PPM).
· Conduct inspections at site regularly to check for risk / defects areas.
· Review work of subordinate staff and provide guidance when needed.
· Ensuring the documentation, checking and follow up of the assets under defect liability period and AMC/CAMC in a tracker.
· Be responsible for hiring, training and development of shift engineers and maintenance staff.
· Formulating suitable budgeting controls and Monitoring SLA’s & KPI’s for JLL and outsourced agencies towards effective service deliverance.
· Maintaining service level agreements and keeping performance indicator scores above excellence.
· Ensuring timely renewal of the agreement, submission of invoices and follow-ups for the payments.
· Overseeing all vendor quotations and invoices.
· Ensure proper signoffs for attendance and all the required details for cost sheet submission.
· Ensuring timely submission of client approved cost sheet to JLL office and following up for the invoice.
· Schedule monthly vendor meeting to discuss on daily matters & ensure corrective actions are taken for the same.
· Planning and implementing for energy conservation.
· Prepare monthly readings sheet with occupants and ensure all check-sheets and logbooks are being filled properly as per the schedule
· Maintain history cards for all equipment’s.
· Attend major complaints & escalate to senior & co-ordinate with technical staff if necessary.
· Ensure work permits are in place and safe working practices /procedures are followed.
· Assist the Property Manager/ Assistant Property Manager/ Technical Manager in conducting risk assessment of the building operations and work towards mitigation of highlighted inherent risks and in conducting root cause analysis in case of system failure and breakdowns.
· Create corrective, preventive and emergency response action plans.
· Take part in evacuation Drills and be a part of ERT/QRT team.
· Maintain engineering and other reports like DMR and MMR.
· Work closely with the regional RO / HO / SME/ Training teams and ensure closures of all required reports.
· Facilitate the services under the Slogan “No Safety No Work”.
You will be working on TRIL CENTRE GURGAON_, which is a COMMERCIAL PROPERTY, located at GURGAON
Work Schedule: REGULAR Site team: Property Manager +2 Other details if any.
You will be working with our operations team and reporting to the Property Manager / Technical Manager.
Sound like you? Here is what we’re looking for:
Being Analytical and Meticulous
Your role will involve coordination with various teams. You will be paying attention to detail and have excellent problem-solving skills. You will be using logic to trouble shoot problems; and assign and monitor maintenance projects. You should have a good knowledge of the working procedures.
You will have a Degree / Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical OR any equivalent, with min 3-5 years of work experience in Real Estate/ Hotel or Construction Industry. For residential sites candidates with residential experience will be preferred.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.