Regional Finance Analyst
Integrated Facilities Management
What this job involves:
· Support Regional Finance Manager in handling business, operational, financial decision making, risk mitigation
· Measuring and review of financial KPIs
· Identify and implement process improvements
· Support Operations teams to identify and implement cost reduction and quality improvements
Invoice Payments & Billings
· Work with FSC to Manage Vendor Payments
· Work with Regional Finance Lead to maintain all necessary guidelines and manuals associated with the accounts payable / receivable process
· Accountable for the timely coordination of the Jones Lang LaSalle invoice processing and monitoring the accounts receivable ensuring management of Jones Lang LaSalle cashflow
· Manage ME process for APAC – including the management of JDE E1, review ME reconciliations, monthly accruals and working with FSC and operations teams to meet client deliverables
· Manage monthly, quarterly & ad hoc reporting requirements for APAC with inputs from operations team and Regional Finance Manager.
· Assist the Regional Finance Manager with the Annual Budget, forecast and monthly variance analysis (client and account PnL)
Data Management, Policies & Procedures & Audit
· Ensure that appropriate process and systems controls are in place and maintained to guarantee the integrity of all transactions
· Ensure that all financial accounting and reporting is audit worthy and in keeping with recognized quality management processes
· Ensure all operation staff are well trained on the financial systems & are effectively able to extract data
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.