· Conduct analysis of service requests for improvement;
· Conduct customer satisfaction survey to show proactive follow-up and satisfactory closure;
· 100% of requests to be processed immediately if received within business operating hours for the Scholl;
· Tracking all metrics and complete periodic reports to manage of Action Line performance and indicators at appropriate levels;
· Responsible for monthly team telephone list updating;
· Other Helpdesk support as assigned by the FM and soft service leader;
· Coordinate other service requests and resource needs;
· Provide input as required into the Monthly Report to manager
· Active involvement in the monitoring and achieving the required Key Performance Indicators
Customer Service / Client Relationships:
· Provide superior customer service;
· Ensure feedback from client sessions is recorded and actioned to the satisfaction of the end user.
· Pro-actively manage account expectations ensuring that the service levels are maintained
· 1 years similar working experience in front desk operations
· Familiar and able to operate the Word, Excel and Power Point;
· Strong written and oral communication skills;
· Ability to solve problems;
· Strong interpersonal skills;
· Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese languages.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.