We are seeking a Project Coordinator (PC) to join JLL Project and Development Services in the Corporate Solutions division. This position will be based at the Client’s corporate offices in Charlotte, NC. The PC will be a key support role within an integrated project management team responsible for the document administration for the design and construction of high-profile, dynamic, and fast-paced commercial real estate projects. The team provides end-to-end project management services including all accounting and auditing functions associated with projects and the use of a dynamic real-time project management software platform.
· Support the project management team throughout the project life cycle (Initiate, Plan, Design, Construct and Project Close).
· Provide project management support in accordance with the guidelines and requirements established by the Project Management Office.
· Follow established processes to create purchase orders, pay invoices, organize project documents, process budget approvals and close projects at completion.
· Monitor database for ensure data quality is maintained.
· Monitor database and report on the team’s achievement on key performance indicators.
· Ensure all accounts receivables are maintained within established budgets.
· Proactively manage project-related issues.
· Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting Client and Project Manager Support requirements.
· Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all PDS technology in support of the regional platform.
· Utilize PDS technology to support account-related metrics involving schedule and financial performance, data integrity, procurement and compliance.
· Assist with the development and/or implementation of best practices, changes, and innovations for the project management team.
· Demonstrate strong collaboration and teamwork within the account team and specifically within the Operations Team.
· Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
· Assist with meeting coordination and coordinate catering or traveling arrangements.
· Commit to development of skills and abilities to progress through JLL’s organization either within the account or outside of the account.
· Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· At least 2 years of practical experience on corporate real estate management or on the construction management industry in project administration/accounting position desired.
· Experience in supporting multiple projects/initiatives within a matrixed corporate environment.
· Communicate succinctly. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients.
· High levels of customer service. Ability to serve multiple clients at any given time, deliver on milestones and create a positive impression for the team and the company.
· Work effectively both independently and within a team.
· Organizational skills, strong analytical skills, and the ability to identify and manage priorities.
· Detail oriented.
· Proficiency with Google G Suite and Microsoft Office Suite, in particular MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
· Associate or Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in Accounting, Operations & Systems, Business, Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management strongly preferred
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.