We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join our Project and Development Services team. Our team’s priorities are:
· Delivering strategic solutions for clients
· Actively collaborating across platforms
· Developing our people and inspiring others
· Supporting ambitions beyond the workplace
· Applying new technology and data to drive change
What this job involves
Supporting industry changing projects
As a Project Coordinator at JLL, you will be directly responsible for supporting a construction project management team to deliver challenging projects. Being forward thinking and consistently demonstrating initiative to adopt new technologies and contribute to efficient processes is key to the impact you will have in this role. Your interest in construction projects from start to finish will speak to your ability to support your team in delivering interesting and industry changing projects.
Being at the heart of the team
You are accountable, collaborative and demonstrate enthusiasm for implementing innovative ideas in a team environment. You are organized, proactive and can think ahead to anticipate the needs of the team.
Sound like the job you’re looking for? Before you apply it’s also worth knowing what we’re looking for :
Education and experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management preferred
· 0 – 2 years practical experience
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Accounting experience, construction experience or previous real estate support roles for project managers, preferred
Basic Job Duties
· Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all project management technology as required for assigned projects
· Support assigned projects financially and administratively throughout the project’s lifecycle with a focus on data accuracy
· Attend program and project calls to support assigned projects
· Ensure adherence to vendor agreements as it relates to fees and process
· Review and processing of project budgets, vendor proposals, change orders, and invoices within financial system
· Assist vendor and client with questions on Purchase Orders and Invoicing
· Identify best practices, process improvements and opportunities to support project delivery and operations
We’ll expect you to act decisively, think big, and manage your time to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume environment. Most importantly, you’ll want to contribute to a diverse, supportive, and talented team.
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.