JLL is seeking a Brokerage Coordinator to provide full marketing and administrative support to a team of real estate professionals in its Salt Lake City office. Our ideal and successful candidate is a proactive thinker, resourceful problem solver, with a high degree of learning agility and able prioritize and complete multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Provide exceptional client service
· Partner with key stakeholders (brokers) to ensure progress against top priorities/pursuits and revenue goals; proactively communicate and manage stakeholder expectations
· Participate in training offerings, meetings, calls and share/implement best practices
· Be a digital champion with proficiency in the Firm’s technology tools and platform
· Generate market surveys, tour books, aerials, location and amenity maps, excel spreadsheets, client correspondence, mass marketing mailings, and other team deliverables
· Design and distribute marketing materials such as market overviews, placemats, brochures, postcards, presentations, reports, and proposals
· Ensure that all marketing materials present the JLL brand consistently and follow corporate brand standards
· Coordinate information flow of deals and maintain regular contact with Marketing Manager for PR and branding purposes
· Serve as an information resource to team by providing research, assembling data, and performing special projects as needed
· Maintain internal and client/prospect databases
· Meet all financial deadlines with accuracy (ie WIP updates, AR/commissions, AP/expense reports, time reporting)
· Comply with firm’s T&E policy and regional expense guideline; be proactive in identifying and escalating expense issues; identify/ implement cost saving opportunities
· Create and maintain an accurate and organized project filing system (including all project and client correspondence, proposals, lease documentation, contracts, project close out documentation)
· Assist and participate on internal, client and industry events as needed
· Schedule client meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements
· Perform other administrative support including ordering business cards, photocopying/scanning, mailing, faxing
· Other projects and tasks as assigned by team or Manager
Be a great cultural steward
· Actively embrace JLL’s culture of teamwork, excellence, ethics and fun
· Ensure excellence in service delivery to internal clients and all resource partners
· Embrace a diverse and inclusive working environment
· Be a team player and provide cross-functional backup to colleagues as requested
· Adhere to all JLL policies
Invest in your growth and development
· Proactively enhance one’s own learning and development by participating in training offerings
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong project management orientation and ability efficiently prioritize, track and complete multiple projects with deadlines
· Ability to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles with the ability to complete projects on time
· Flexible and highly motivated, with a willingness to take initiative and work independently or collaboratively
· Strong writing and editing/proofreading skills; able to redline documents with ease
· Strong math aptitude
· Impeccable attention to detail and follow through
· Adaptability and proficiency in learning new technology
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Four (4) year degree or equivalent business experience
· Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience in commercial real estate
· Good financial and quantitative aptitude
· Strong proficiency with CRM and other technology tools
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
· Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign) a plus
· Utah real estate license preferred
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.