Currently, we are seeking a Project Coordinator to join our Project & Development Services Group. This position will support the efforts of the project management team in the execution of both small and large tenant improvement projects.
• Provide support for the local project team
• Provide superior client service
• Provide superior employee management
• Contribute to the growth of the company
• Enhance own professional and personal skills
• Meet assigned financial targets
• Support project managers on large complex projects and assignments.
• Demonstrates proficiency in the use and application of all PDS technology as required for assigned projects. Supports project managers on interior refresh and MAC projects.
• Demonstrates a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Execute established process steps for managing projects on software platforms for both JLL and the client. This includes financial document management as well as industry standard project management processes.
• Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management strongly preferred
• 1-2 years practical experience in a project administration / accounting position preferred
• Experience in construction management or real estate preferred
• Highly organized with strong analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
• Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.