Develop facility information ranging from dimensionally accurate architectural as‐built floor plans to integrated
space utilization analysis to Life Safety inventory.
● Perform on‐site field measurements, documentation, and inventories
● Develop and update CAD information based on field notes
● Populate inventories based on field notes
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
● Recent graduates with a four (4) year architectural degree or a two (2) year CAD associates
degree, expressing basic knowledge of design & construction principles and being able to read and comprehend basic construction document.
● Proficiency in AutoCAD
● Working knowledge of Revit, preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
● The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or
● The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms.
● The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
● Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
● The noise level in the office work environment is usually low to moderate.
● Some travel may be required
Start a lasting career with JLL today! Total Rewards reflects JLL’s investment in employees’ needs and
preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits
To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN- US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site.
Job Families for Job Profile
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.