This position will be responsible for providing administrative and production support to the Freddie Mac Team.
· Provide administrative and production support including typing correspondence, scanning & filing loan documents, using e-mail blasts, and handling phone calls.
· Schedule appointments, conference calls, and set itineraries for Directors' external and internal meetings.
· Make travel arrangements, reservations, and process expense reports for all team members.
· Assist Directors, Closers, and Analysts with preparation of closing deals.
· Organize and keep deal files up to date.
· Assist Directors, Closers, and Analysts with special projects including presentations, spreadsheets, coordinating events, etc.
· Prepare, track, and send essential loan documents to the recipient in a timely manner.
· Update any new information/changes to the JLL's internal database and Team calendar.
· Submit weekly invoices to accounting.
· Verify third party vendor insurance policies.
· Provide receptionist relief duties.
· Work overtime occasionally on short notice.
· Excellent organizational, grammatical, and time-management and communication (verbal and written) skills.
· Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize work requests.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, environment.
· Ability to follow deal process from conceptualization for final submission.
· Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
· Intermediate to advanced computer skills with working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
· Office – work with computers, copiers, and scanners.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.