Analyst – Digital Marketing
Team Lead – Digital Marketing
Duties & responsibilities
What this job involves – We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to support our EMEA Digital Marketing team and the ongoing growth and success of the JLL business. The Digital Marketing Analyst will support the digital team to deliver important outputs including email marketing, website content management, social media communications and property marketing microsites. The successful candidate should have 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing and a breadth of transferable skills. The candidate should be a quick learner and excited about developing their digital career in an international real estate company.
· A good eye for detail
· Process driven
· Thrive on meeting tight deadlines
· Previous eexperience working in Email Marketing platforms – Eloqua preferred
· Experience working with international teams
· Business standard English (written and spoken) a must
· Good written and verbal communication
Sound like you? To apply you need to be: – Should be able to work on strict turn around times, have a problem solving approach, is sharp and aware of the new innovations/ services in the industry.
Must be a problem solver, aware of industry trends.
· Should have prior experience in marketing automation, Eloqua preferred but exposure to Salesforce / Marketo relevant as well.
· Uploading videos to Brightcove and ensuring sync to YouTube
· Uploading email marketing lists to the Eloqua platform and ensuring best practices and GDPR compliance are adhered to
· Creating ebooks using our ebook platform Yudu
· Develop expert knowledge of the Eloqua marketing automation platform
· Building optimized email campaigns and ensuring best practice is followed
· Creating marketing automation workflows for campaigns, events and triggered scenarios using Eloqua
· Produce performance report for email communications, providing analysis and recommendations
· Experience in receiving and delivering work via project and workflow management tools
· Daily interaction with digital marketing colleagues in EMEA
· Graduation: Mandatory, preferably in English
· Post Graduate: Preferred
· Additional Qualifications: Education / competencies in content development and editing would be preferred
Years of relevant experience:
· 1-3 years of professional experience in marketing automation
· Shift timings: 1pm -10pm
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.