JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of nearly 92,000 as of June 30, 2019. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
LEASE ADMINISTRATION ANALYST
Our Lease Administration platform supports a diverse set of client needs from basic management of lease abstractions and critical dates to full financial management of landlord invoices and reconciliation audits, we provide comprehensive knowledge and access to data across the portfolio that enables our clients to make strategic real estate decisions that support and enhance their core business.
· Abstracting and interpreting commercial lease documents (leases, amendments, subleases)
· Rent variance analysis and rent payment processing
· Client/vendor/landlord relationship management
· Resolution of rent and other landlord/tenant issues
· Reviewing annual landlord reconciliation statements and real estate tax calculations to ensure accuracy and lease compliance
· Data entry, validation and management of lease documents
· Tracking and maintaining critical dates
· Review CAM and other escalations & real estate tax invoices
· Subtenant account management, and billing/collections of third party tenant rents
· Special projects as assigned by manager
· The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance and at least 2 years of work experience in lease administration, accounting, or property management
· Expertise in understanding and interpreting complex commercial lease language
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) with the capability to master company specific accounting and database programs
· Strong financial and analytical skills
· Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
· Ability to understand and interpret data
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners
· Ability to multitask, work successfully under pressure and effectively manage time and workload
· A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
· Bilingual (English/French) candidate preferred
What You Can Expect From Us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
Jll is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is an equal opportunity employer and committed to recruiting, developing and maintaining a diverse workforce in compliance with all applicable Human Rights legislation. The Company will endeavor to make reasonable accommodations up to the point of undue hardship, for disabilities made known to it by its employees and applicants.
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact Careers.Canada@am.jll.com for assistance/support. Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.