Workday HRIS Analyst-Global
We are currently seeking a HRIS / Business Analyst with knowledge of Workday for our growing Global HRIS team. As a Global HRIS Analyst, you will be responsible for working closely with our Centers of Excellence, HRIS Regional Leads, and other stakeholders to understand and collate requirements and recommend improvements. You will work closely with our IT team to translate those needs, advise on configuration, and coordinate on execution and delivery of those requests. In addition, you will partner with HR Business Services to resolve complex systems queries, escalating to expert technical teams as appropriate. Our ideal candidate will be based in Chicago, however we will consider other qualified candidates outside of the area.
What this job involves:
· Engage with regional and global stakeholders as main point of contact for the business to understand system needs and operational processes
· Analyze enhancement and new vendor integration requests and identify system/process issues to determine regional vs global impact and scope of request
· Document requirements and discuss impact of requested system changes and new configuration with IT
· Communicate impact of configuration changes to global business process owners and system users
· Ensure appropriate change and design documentation is captured to ensure there is an audit of changes to business processes post execution
· Assist user acceptance testing by collaborating on the development of test cases / scripts and recommendations for configuration changes and communicate updates/edits to IT
· Respond to basic reporting requests by creating and updating custom reports
· Support HR Business Services teams and local HR Operations to resolve complex queries and escalate to IT as required
· Utilize business knowledge and relationship with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for system improvement and collaborate with IT on delivery of improvements
· Ensure integrity and security of all HR data through the enforcement of procedures and standards
· Administer data uploads for organizational changes as needed
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
· Significant knowledge of HR systems inclusive of HR cloud based software
· 2+ years experience with Workday, experience in a configuration role preferred
· Broad operational experience in HR, Payroll, and HRIS in a global environment preferred
· Workday certification in HCM Core and additional modules desirable
· Ability to review both business and technical documentation
· Ability to collaborate effectively with HR and the business to understand requests and facilitate resolutions
· Strong numeracy and analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal skills to deal with all levels of employees and management
· Ability to lead projects from inception to delivery
· Excellent time management skills with ability to multitask and prioritize
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to travel globally
What you can expect from us:
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.