· Performs minor and major mechanical work on all Fire and Emergency, diesel engines and fire pumps
· Troubleshoots, diagnoses and make repairs to heavy equipment and automotive fire systems
· Operates fire pump, including opening valve to supply water, monitors to ensure accurate and proper firefighting system according to established procedures
· Removes, installs, repairs and maintains transmissions and differentials
· Responds to fire alarms through proper coordination, delivering all equipment and implementing fire suppression and firefighting techniques to rescue victims and protect private and public property
· Implements entry, ventilation, fire suppression and salvage work
· Lays and connects hoses, and puts in place water streams equipment, generators, supply lines, ladders and ladder pipes as per the requirement
· Performs ventilation procedures to remove excess heated gases, heat and smoke from the burning structure
· Ensures that adjacent buildings and/or vehicles are properly protected from damage through fire
· Performs daily apparatus inspection and maintenance to ensure that all equipment is in working order, ensuring that serious maintenance problems are identified and referred for service; ensure that the fire extinguishers are in working condition & are placed at proper locations.
Performs daily building and ground inspection to ensure that department facilities maintain a threat free & orderly environment
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.