· Assist Facility Management Team with tactical planning for the team’s goals and objectives
· Invoice coding for all assigned sites
· Coordination with sourcing to set up new vendor contracts
· Monitoring expiring contracts and facilitating renewals as necessary
· Processing security badge applications and extensions
· Administers and monitors work orders, and running reports as needed
· Subject Matter Expert for Corrigo Work Order process, submittal, monitoring and invoicing – Facility Management and Service Provider
· Assist with budgetary requests, analysis and reporting
· Assist with researching, analyzing and reporting budget variances
· Provides administrative support to FM team (assist w/ landlord requests, etc)
· Conference Room set-up in Outlook
· Building Guide Updates
· Orders office supplies (nameplates, conference room supplies, etc)
· M&A Support (utility set-up, new vendor set-up, new site set-up etc)
· Participate in special projects as needed
· Monitor and analyze work committed through work orders and review monthly financial accruals and is responsible for accuracy
Partner relationship management
· Communicate with supplier partners as needed to set up new accounts and manage work orders
· Interact with landlords or 3rd party suppliers as needed to ensure integration of work orders
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.