We are looking for a Facilities Assistant for our Integrated Facility Management business line.
Abo ut JLL
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
Reporting daily to the Office Service Coordinator or Facilities Manager, the role of Facilities Assistant has been created to assist in all and any areas to ensure that the FM services to the building run smoothly.
What this job involves
· Assisting the Facilities Manager in conducting the monthly H&S audits
· Maintain the reception, the mailroom, the workroom (back office and storage) and printer areas clean and tidy.
· Administration of parking spaces for visitors, employees and rent-a-cars.
· Handle and update allocated daily TT requests not less than twice a day when still pending.
· Provide DG advice and support to the business in picking and packing business related material.
· Liaise with the service partners and landlords’ POCs to maintain excellence of service delivery
· Prepare for and attend the team catch-up meetings as well as 1:1 with line manager
· Support the wider JLL team
· Assessing building maintenance issues by conducting weekly walks of the building and recording the findings.
· Working with the Facilities Manager and Moves and Changes team to address internal space requirements and to organise/assist with team moves and Moves and Changes team.
· Monitoring stock levels of Stationary and Consumables used by Employees and placing orders with suppliers.
· Managing internal moves within the building with the Facilities Manager.
· Working with Facilities Manager and Moves and Changes team to maintain floor plans.
· Assisting in setting up in house and external events as and when required.
· Working with the Building Operations team and reporting all defective H&S equipment to the respective person and arrange for repairs to be carried out.
· Supporting the Office Service Coordinator as and when required regarding vendor management and Soft Service Support.
· Managing fire wardens and first aiders and assist with scheduling training and refresher training as necessary.
· Upkeep and review of Manuals, Handbooks, Guidance notes etc.
· Cover Receptionist Role & Responsibilities
· Understand primary responsibilities of Meeting and Events and support M&E Specialist when required
· Manage day to day mail room operation, deliveries, enquiries, etc.
· Be aware of basic procedures, courier suppliers and all external key contacts.
· Manage mail related supplies stock and place order when needed.
· Other tasks and duties as required.
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be / have:
· Previous experience of working within a high profile corporate environment
· Previous reception or hospitality experience would be beneficial
· Pro-active and hands on – happy to support other Team members
· Knowledge of Facilities Management processes preferable
· IT Skills, Outlook, Excel, Word.
· Professional, friendly and welcoming attitude
· Good attention to detail
· Ability to show initiative
· Excellent communication skills
· Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a busy workload
· Customer service background essential
What you can expect from us
· You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
· Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
· Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.