Environmental, Health and Safety Officer
Integrated Facilities Management
What this job involves:
· EHS professional having sound knowledge and experience in handling EHS activities, developing Environment, Health and Safety Management systems and EHS audits
· Conduct EHS internal audits across the organization and non conformities closure with appropriate Corrective and preventive action
· Coordinate and facilitate external IMS audits for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 Management systems
· Conduct various EHS awareness trainings and other trainings such as HIRA, Chemical Safety, Aspect-impact analysis for all levels of employees
· Review of HIRA, Aspect-impact register for adequacy and updating with newly added activities and services in the organization
· Preparation of Standard Operation Procedures for Organic waste converter operation, Vermicomposting, Reverse Osmosis operation etc
Sound like You? To Apply You need to be:
Education and experience
• BE / B.Sc. with experience in EH&S management
• Implementation knowledge on ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001.
• Diploma in H&S
• Understanding of waste management, sewage treatment and water treatment plant operations
• Good understanding of EH&S related regulations.
• 4-5 yrs of experience in development, implement and maintaining EH&S management and audit with leading MNC / Consulting
You’ll have great time management and organisational skills, and be good at meeting deadlines in a fast-paced work environment and adapting to your team’s or client’s changing requirements.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.