Need to perform on below mention KRA on instruction of Transport Manager
Key Performance Area:
· Put in place inter department systems, procedures for ensuring that transport function runs in the most efficient manner.
· Responsible for the on time closure of complaints/escalations.
· Interacting with employees and team leads for any kind of communication / feedback regarding the Transport.
· Weekly / Monthly skip level meetings / round tables with vendors.
· Supervise for proper documentation of all types of documents of Transport (Drivers, cabs, attendance etc.).
· Putting efforts in order to continuously improve upon the efficiency in terms of cost reduction and timely arrivals / departures.
· Working with the Quality department for Audit and other compliances.
· Presenting and handling transportation budget.
· Regular meetings with Projects.
· Implementation of Transport Software (TRANSPORTAL) at HCL and Client location.
· Transport related dashboards & analyzing the data for improvement point of view.
· Internal & external audits.
· Forecasting the future requirements as per the head count figures.
· Team requirement and planning to manage operations with least manpower.
· To ensure smooth running of transport, optimizing cab utilization and cost per user, Plan & execute all movements to optimize seat utilization.
· Keep check on all the transport main functions - Routing, MIS, Helpdesk, Compliance, employee security.
· Day to day reports from team for all assigned responsibilities like, Call handling, Customer queries, Cab route tracking, Route allocation & distribution.
· Representing transport dashboard to management on monthly basis.
· Responsible for Transport Policy change recommendations whenever required.
· Weekly check for all cabs in front of vendors for cab maintenance and compliance for safe journey of the staff.
· MIS reports (weekly/monthly) for office detailing the progress on the pending issues and latest planning on various issues.
· Responsible for deciding vendor service levels.
· Interaction with vendors to get the best services.
· Responsible for all vendor bill verification and payment.
· Frequent vendor meeting to understand their pain areas and provide possible closure.
· Obtaining services from vendors as per defined parameters.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.