Assistant Project Manager
Project and Development Services – (region/country)India
What this job involves:
Pillar of the team
· Working closely with either the project manager or the senior project manager (or both), you’ll play a pivotal role in driving project success. You’ll take ownership of small projects, and provide a boost to the major ones. Being one of the leaders at the helm, you’ll explore ways to bring out the best in your team by walking the talk when it comes to ensuring optimal outcomes for all stakeholders. Likewise, you’re in charge of the organizational structure for each project, making sure that all reporting, communication and working procedures are streamlined, and that every project has clear objectives in place.
· Your attendance to Project Control Groups (PCG) meetings is necessary—it is the best way to assist the project manager in creating accurate PCG reports. Additionally, you’ll help drive the effective use of JLL technology, which includes Project Home Page (PHP), Prolog and Atlas. And if you have excellent budget management skills, you’re perfect for this job! As this role needs someone who is good at forecast expenditure project and, most importantly, ensures that each process is within reasonable cost.
Building strong client relationships
· We live and breathe client satisfaction. Thus, we need someone who shares the same passion and dedication. You’ll maintain a strong and positive relationship with our clients by identifying their needs, requirements, and constraints.
· Of course, as you represent our clients’ best interests, you’ll also keep in mind JLL’s own business needs—and, thereby, strive to achieve an ideal balance between the two. You’ll do so by being on the lookout for opportunities to introduce potential prospects to other business lines at JLL and build relationships with clients. You’ll also see to it that project revenue and payment cycles are properly managed to avoid bad debt.
Upholding excellence in project delivery
· For over 200 years, JLL has become synonymous with project success—you will help continue this history of excellence. You’ll manage professional consultants necessary for the design and documentation of the project, as well as carry out contract administration of all vendors professionally and in accordance with legal requirements to protect commercial interests of client and JLL. You will also help identify project risks and implement measures to mitigate them. Furthermore, you will create project-related reports, analyses, and reviews.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
An expert in the field
· Do you have a degree in any property-related discipline? How about at least three years of experience in design, construction or project management? If yes, we’re keen to discuss with you.
An empowering colleague
· In this role, you’ll work with people of different ranks and responsibilities—that is why the ideal candidate is expected to promote open, constructive and collaborative relations with superiors, subordinates, peers, and clients. Likewise, you’ll strive to gain the respect of JLL staff, clients and the broader business community.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay, and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.