Assistant Manager- Content
Duties & responsibilities
What this job involves –
· Content creation and copy writing for various marketing collaterals and platforms
· Production of client communications from newsletters to invitations to client events and videos, project managing delivery and reporting on success, working with the digital and creative team as appropriate
· Preparing responses for RFPs/RFIs
· Conduct Industry/client research, and prepare reports
Sound like you? To apply you need to be: – Able to work on strict turnaround times, have a problem solving approach, is sharp and aware of the new innovations/ services in the industry.
· Strong communication skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills and flair for new media; ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal clients; effectively distil and present information for internal and external audiences— often under tight timeframes
· Reasoning ability: Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the request
· Time management skills: Detail-oriented, organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy
· Client service oriented: Focusing on discovering client’s needs and figuring out on how to best meet them
· Problem-solving: Ability to problem-solve and make decisions under tight time constraints, but also not afraid to ask questions and seek input from teammates. Able to prioritize in order to effectively contribute to the department and the needs of the clients
· Strong work ethics: Takes initiative and can self-manage. Resourceful when approaching projects, can navigate through obstacles to bring projects to fruition, and can effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Flawless writing and proofreading skills
· Proficiency in using Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel)Outstanding project management and situational leadership skills
· Positive, can-do attitude in the face of complication, adversity, tight deadlines and fluctuating workload
· 5-8 years of content/copywriting experience
· Degree in Communications/Journalism/Marketing Communications
· Excellent communication (verbal and written English), problem-solving, and organizational skills
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.