Job Description – Assistant Manager –Capital Markets
Assistant Manager –Capital Markets
What this job involves:
Meeting business needs to a tee
· Development and management of Developer and Investor relationships across the region (North India), regular interactions with key stakeholders in Developers and Financial Institutions
· Assist and work with other Senior transaction advisors within the team in meetings, site visits, document preparation, data sourcing and collation
· Aggressive business development to ensure larger reach and presence in the Developer and Investor markets
· Deal sourcing, development, marketing and closure with complete negotiation and documentation support on transactions
· Working on assignments involving multiple asset classes such as Office, Retail, Residential, Healthcare, Hospitality, etc.
· Work along with the team to execute annual operating plan for the business with focus on EBITDA
· Development of relevant collaterals, financial models, Information memorandums, ensure completion and then take to market
· Ability to co-ordinate and manage due diligence exercises
· Primary and secondary research on Real estate investment related advisory
Unlocking business opportunities
Sound like you? To apply you need to :
· 4-6 years of experience of Real estate Capital markets / Real estate Investment advisory / Real estate valuations / Real estate transaction advisory of an International Property Consulting / Big 4 Audit firm in their Transaction advisory business
· Proficiency in structured finance and must have undertaken / supported a mix of debt / equity transactions in real estate products
· Relationship with Financial institutions and must have a record of dealing with Banks, NBFCs, PE investors, HNIs, etc. will be a plus
· Very proficient in Microsoft Excel / Word / PowerPoint
· Strong Financial modelling skills
· Logical thinker and fluid communication skills
· Familiarity with structuring of transactions with focus on cost efficiency, legal, tax, and compliance issues and due diligence / documentation of transactions would be an advantage
· Native English and Hindi speaking, reading, and writing
A seasoned expert
An ideal candidate will have :
· Financial aptitude and Business acumen
· Business development, relationship management
· Understanding of Debt evaluation, products and structures
· Financial modelling and assessment
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Powerpoint / Word
· Logical thinker and strong analytical skills
· 4-6 years of experience of Real estate Capital markets / Real estate Investment advisory / Real estate valuations / Real estate transaction advisory / Business analytics in a Big4 accounting firm
· Graduation degree should ideally be in Finance, Business studies, Economics, Real Estate or Engineering
An inspiring leader
Do you exhibit poise under pressure? In this role, you’ll be working in a fast-paced environment, so being resilient and strong-willed are valuable traits. Likewise, you’ll be working with diverse interests groups—that’s why the ideal candidate should have a can-do attitude and team-centric mindset. Think you have what it takes to be an effective leader? If yes, we’re more than happy to discuss this opportunity with you.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.